Sunday, June 7, 2009

reading a dead man blog

NO! I'm not dead, I was reading this and suddenly realized after checking the first posts, that this man started blogging only after his disease appeared, providing a timeline of his fall to death, although I find this an experience which makes me feel so humble when thinking about death and life, I was startled by the fact I was unable to reach any prior blog or posts, I was trying to find out who was this man before knowing he was going to die, I admire him for what he did and his family for how they keep remembering him and supporting him. but what strikes me the most is the fact that EVERYONE should allways post blogs entries and behave around our lives as like we are going to be dead tomorrow, that would contribute a lot to the peace in the world, and to the planet life and ecology. ..sorry no tech in this post. just some thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment