Wednesday, June 10, 2009

how the things should be in 2009, part I of who knows

if I have my laptop resting connected to a docking station (call it ultra port, expansion bay or whatever you want) and I'm listening some nice music,and I eject my laptop the least I expect is the sound to failover to the local speakers, or, if it's the case, and I happen to have another USB earphones connected, please direct the sound right to this output source.

well. may be a dialogue like this "it looks your actual reproduction device is no longer available, would you like to switch to 1)local speakers? 2)your recently installed Logitech USB headphones?
3) the stereo earbuds I'm detecting in the proximity of this laptop and are paired?

thank you.
may be I'm totally wrong and this is not the year before 2010, just another flavor of 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment