Tuesday, July 7, 2009

dear samsung saga creator

did you ever thought I need the weekday names in the calendar?
and what about NOT having to press a bunch of buttons or clicks to get where I want? I didn't tried the new web OS but I remember my pleasant times using a palm kyocera 6035, black and white screen and real felt touch screen, not the thing I have in my habds now, where the touch feels like half an inch below the glass, urgh. of course in those times I was unaware of the things these little microprocessors are capable of, but right know, knowing the power and the real kind of power I can have in my hands, that I feel half betrayed and half dissapointed by the design engineers teams and think tanks and the people who build our phones, I can't talk about the iphone or the palm pre, but I'm sure the thousands of compliants about the battery life on the pre and the lack of certain features in the iphone aren't irreal, and worst of all, they are both proprietary arquitectures, meaning not everyone can do whatever they want, some areas of these OSes have boundaries, more loosen on thighten, depending on how that feature interfere with their manufacturers business model. well, why just don't go the bazaar way and let the people have what they want? is that too hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment