Tuesday, July 7, 2009

about solar powered refrigeration


so the new prius has solar powered air circulation and cooling? well, I know the time to market from idea to a product is more than a year, at least for this kind of products or "features" well, I (and probably another million of inventors out there before me) had that idea between 6 and 12 months ago (others surely years ago), somewhere in the middle of a awaken dreaming about using my just arrived peltier modules to cool down my old car , or at least to manage to keep it a little cooler when not inside and the car is under direct sunlight. I thought a piece of new generation solar cell could help me, in a way to maintain the system independent of the car's electric system to be able to maintain the battery charge.
well, solar powered AC? well, at least I know my dreams CAN become true! hahahaah it doesn't matter if it's me or prius, it doesn't even matter if it's me or somebody else the one who develops or implements it, the only important thing is: the world must be helped. I hope I will have the strong will to maintain my position and keep dreaming till my last day in life.
the story doesn't end here, I sold my old dodge neon and got a honda civic instead, but i still have the plan to put some passive cooling system in it. this might help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment