Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Safari vs Firefox tabs persistence

I have my firefox setup in a way whenever it crashes (almost never) or I close it, after reboot or reopening i can get all my tabs again in the same way it was before the issue or restart, now, I was loving Safari until I got to the point of trying to make it behave in a similar way, then I would have it with my most visited pages in it , with different themes in each browser , let's say :mozilla for email and research and safari for news and fun, and voila! just discovered only Mac users can use such feature and only through a third party app, not native, urgh, I'm counting with safari developers to fix that if they want to be a little bit closer to a browser for the masses.

may be not , who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment