Friday, August 27, 2010

Myspace is not allowing people to post their Facebook profiles or links

after a while I logged in today to my myspace and tried to post a link to my fresh obtained username, that's right , i finnaly got it: www.facebook.com/richmondlaptop , and WOW! all i see in my status update is a message saying : "security check required" then , when I try it, all I get is not my original link, but a image saying I can't post that, I don't know about you, but it sounds as a plain censure to me.
"

Sorry, you have reached a link that is no longer accessible due to one or more of the following:

- A reported spammer site

- A reported Phishing Site: A site designed to trick the user into giving up user name and passwords.

- A site which contains malware

- A site that currently contains a lot of spam

- The user entered HTML syntax was inaccurate."


WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment