Friday, August 21, 2009

Man on Fire, my personal version

this is not a tech post, although I can think about a few more efficient devices but probably not so reliable to prevent this.

the technology used in these department ovens is probably more than 10 years old, I wonder what they are putting together in modern ovens as a security devices.

I was trying to reheat some food at home after a nice work day before PPW being sent and OMG! it refused to fire up and somehow the security feature just failed or something happened, the entire atmosphere around me just fired up and in just a fraction of second I was burnt in my forehead and my arms, (I remember thinking "there went my eyebrows" but no, the thing is I ended with both arms and part of the upper side of my hands burned, unable to reassemble a pending laptop, at least for the rest of the day, fortunatelly, a little help of burn jel (CVS no prescription required) moral of the story, do not insist if your oven refuses to start, and wait a little between intents!!!

here is the complete picture series, unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the skin after washing , believe me , it was real reddish.
http://picasaweb.google.com/richmondlaptop/ManOnFireLatinoVersion?feat=directlink

and check how the instantaneous heat melted my corn oil and the washer detergent:

No comments:

Post a Comment